- How do Genius Bar appointments work?
- How do I make a reservation at the Genius Bar?
- What can the Genius Bar help me with?
- Does Genius Bar take walk ins?
- Does Genius Bar need appointment?
- Can I walk in to Apple Store without appointment?
- How do I make an appointment at Apple Genius Bar 2020?
- Can you just walk into Apple store for repair?
- Does the Apple store charge for help?
- Is Apple tech support free?
How do Genius Bar appointments work?
As you might expect from Apple, there’s an art and science around how the company schedules its Genius appointments.
“Each Genius, if they’re working on computers, they’re seeing an appointment every 15 minutes, and then they’re taking a mobile appointment—an iPhone or iPad problem—every 10 minutes.” says Epperson..
How do I make a reservation at the Genius Bar?
To book a Genius appointment, scroll down to ‘Genius Bar’. Tap it, and you’ll be taken to a menu in which you’ll need to pick your affected product. Scroll through to your preferred time and date until you’re happy, and then select it.
What can the Genius Bar help me with?
The Genius Bar is a tech support station located inside Apple’s retail stores, the purpose of which is to provide concierge-style support for customers of Apple products. … Their role is to help customers with Apple hardware and software.
Does Genius Bar take walk ins?
Apple Stores accept walk-ins for the Genius Bar, but wait times can vary widely depending on where you live, the time of day/week that you’re visiting. The two fastest ways to make a Genius Bar reservation are through its support page or with the Apple Support app.
Does Genius Bar need appointment?
Yes you do. If you show up without an appointment, you’ll have to make an appointment in the store before you can go to the Genius Bar for support. If there are no appointments available, they will ask you to come back at another time.
Can I walk in to Apple Store without appointment?
Yes, you can go to an Apple Store without an appointment. If you are going there for service, in most cases they will tell you all slots are taken for the day and make an appointment for you at some point in the future. But you can certainly go there without an appointment.
How do I make an appointment at Apple Genius Bar 2020?
1. iOS device / Apple Support App and Genius Bar appointments (the easiest way)Open the Apple Support app (if you do not have it, launch the App Store and download and install it – or click here)Tap Get Support.Select your device. … Tap Bring in for Repair and find a location and date and time and then tap Reserve.More items…
Can you just walk into Apple store for repair?
As long as the ‘Genius Bar’ is open in that store, you can walk up with your Apple device and ask to see a Genius. … Bottom line, Apple Store will take ANY Apple hardware for repair and attempt to fix it.
Does the Apple store charge for help?
Answer: A: Answer: A: It’s free to make a genius bar appointment at an apple store. The only charge would be if you need to have the phone replaced out of warranty.
Is Apple tech support free?
Most Apple hardware comes with a one-year limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. To extend your coverage further, purchase AppleCare+ or the AppleCare Protection Plan.